The Link Module allows you to create and customize a link field type that, when displayed, shows a clickable link. Options to display with our with out a label, create a static label and open in a new window are available when configuring this field.
- Give the field a name and select Link to indicate the type of data to store when creating a new field. The Link widget automatically displays.
- When you save the field, you are then asked to configure it. Here are a few of the options:
- Choose a type of link Title
- Optional Title
- Required Title
- Static Title
- No Title
- Choose the way to want the window to open when the link is clicked
Default (no target attribute)
Open link in window root
Open link in new window
Allow the user to choose
- You can also adjust the rel attributes to set the link as “nofollow” or title attribute.