External Links adds icons at the end of your links to indicate if the links point to an external site or is an email link.
Simply enable the module and configure the following settings:
- Add icon to external links - Places an External Links icon next to external links.
- Add icon to mailto links - Places an Email links icon icon next to mailto links.
- Consider subdomains internal - If checked, links with the same primary domain will all be considered internal. A link from www.example.com to my.example.com would be considered internal. Links between the www. and non-www. domains are always considered internal.
- Open external links in a new window - Recommended. Opens links outside of your site in a new window.
- Display pop-up warnings - Displays a pop-up warning when any external link is clicked.