YaleSites provides two web publishing options: YaleSites Self-Service and YaleSites Custom.
This offering allows you to create a website with little technical or design expertise required. A template gets you started with a design based on Yale web guidelines and a set of “out-of-the-box” features and tools like a news listing, photo galleries, social media capabilities and built-in mobile optimization. view portfolio of sites…
YaleSites Self-Service is ideal for:
- creating a web presence for an academic or administrative department
- smaller sites for projects, laboratory groups or research programs
- creating sub-sites of larger existing department sites
- departments and organizations with limited in-house technical expertise and/or budget
There are three designs to choose from with several color and style options that allow for additional customization.
YaleSites Custom allows organizations the ability to deliver a completely customized site with a unique design and extended functionality beyond what YaleSites Templates offer. Building a custom YaleSite requires an advanced technical staff member/team or outside vendor. If you would like a custom site, your developers (in-house or outside vendor) will need to follow our step-by-step process, including signing the YaleSites Custom Agreement. view instructions…
YaleSites Custom is ideal for:
- sites that require a distinct design and/or complex layout
- sites that require more robust functionality beyond what YaleSites Templates offer
- departments and organizations with a technical staff member, or the budget to hire an outside vendor
Interested in learning more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a consultation.