YaleSites is powered by Drupal, a free, open-source content management system. There are no licensing fees and hosting is provided by ITS for free. If you decide to hire an outside vendor to help build your site, costs will be incurred for any design and development work they provide.
Who may apply for a YaleSite:
- Schools, departments and organizations
- Labs and research centers
- Student groups - All Yale student groups (undergraduate, graduate and professional- and for postdoctoral fellows) must now be registered and listed on http://yaleconnect.yale.edu, the CampusLabs -Orgsync management system.
Sites NOT eligible:
- Personal websites for faculty, alumni, students and staff. Students should see the Student Technology Collaborative for assistance with personal sites.
- Sites that require credit card payment systems.
- Sites that might contain content restricted by HIPAA, FERPA, or other regulatory laws and Yale policies.
- Yale School of Medicine websites. Faculty and staff members in the School of Medicine should contact email@example.com.