Once you have created your importer and your CSV file is all set, you just need to import the data.
- In the base URL of your site, enter import after yale.edu (http://yoursite.yale.edu/import).
- Click on the name of the importer you just created and the import dialog displays:
- Click on the Choose file button and upload the CSV file.
- Click on the Import button and your data is imported.
- Go to the Content listing, filter by your Content Type and you should see a new “page” for each record imported.