How to add the Accessibility Statement page link to the footer of your site:
- Once in CAS, add the Accessibility policy link by going to Configuration » System » Site information.
- Scroll down to the Site Footer message field.
- This is the link that goes with the Accessibility at Yale link text shown below: https://usability.yale.edu/web-accessibility/accessibility-yale. Copy it, then highlight the Accessibility at Yale text.
- Click on the Link icon circled in red below.
- Paste the link into the URL field. Click OK, then Save Configuration at the bottom of the page.
You should then see the Accessibility at Yale link in the footer as shown below.