Content Types are used to capture the data so it can be viewed on the site. This class will cover the basics of creating content types including:
- Understand fields and how fields store data
- Create a custom content type
- Create various types of fields, including Text Fields, File Fields, References
- Enable additional Modules to enhance display
- Set default values, multiple values and shared fields
- Set field level permissions
This is an advanced class.You must have experience a full understanding of the basic concepts for building your YaleSite in order to get the most benefit from this class.